The Butterfly Gardens to Go collection was developed by Michigan Native Butterfly Farm. We specialize in plants for butterfly gardens and Monarch Waystations. Our diverse product line was designed to help create habitat which promotes the life cycle of indigenous butterflies ensuring that future generations will prosper. Each plant has been carefully chosen to support the most common North American butterflies through each stage of development.
Michigan Native Butterfly Farm was established to promote awareness of the life cycle, habitat, and conservation of indigenous butterfly species and raise healthy, vibrant Monarch, Painted Lady and native butterflies for education, exhibits, and memorable wedding, memorial and special occasion butterfly releases.
We are dedicated to promoting public awareness through education and conservation efforts in our community and throughout the United States.
Our mission is to:
- Increase public awareness about the plight of the butterfly through exhibits, festivals, and special events
- Promote the conservation of butterfly habitat and restoration through workshops, garden club, library and other community programs
- Provide healthy butterflies in all stages of development to schools, zoos, exhibits, and conservation programs
- Supply plants that support the habitat and life cycle of indigenous butterfly species
- Promote the Monarch Waystation program and provide milkweed and nectar sources
- Promote native plants through the sale of butterfly host and nectar plants
- Assist citizen scientists in their passion for butterflies by providing resources and products for the rearing, care, and habitat of backyard butterflies
We can all make a difference by planting butterfly gardens with host and nectar plants and help support the diminishing populations of indigenous butterflies.